SD-WAN solutions from the best-in-class integrate network availability and security seamlessly, meeting a range of network requirements.
Solutions with advanced features for SD-WAN:
The following is a list of the top three SD-WAN providers and vendors for 2021:
The software-defined wide-area network (SD-WAN) can be praised for combining enterprise and security features in a single network. Although convergence is significant, it is not the most important story.
Recent vendors and solutions have combined networking, security, and artificial intelligence under the SD-WAN umbrella, enabling AI, virtual assistants, and improved management. As a result of these upgrades, SD-WAN is beginning to resemble a standalone networking solution.
Moreover, SD-WAN control is another focal point of multi-cloud enterprise hubs, since it provides IT experts with the hybrid network capabilities and security features necessary for cloud transformation. Whatever the case, SD-WANs are in their infancy when it comes to connecting networks, offering cutting-edge security features, and providing secure Internet access. As a result, we need to explore cloud security and artificial intelligence applications for automating networks.
The SD-WAN industry has grown at a phenomenal pace, and there are few other areas of enterprise IT that are growing so quickly. According to IDC, the SD-WAN market will grow by 40.4% annually until 2022, when it will reach $ 4.5 billion. Researchers at the Dell’Oro Group estimate that the rate of growth will reach 35% each year during the next five years.
SD-WAN allows enterprise subsidiaries to move data and applications using a variety of transport strategies, including MPLS, broadband, and 3G and 4G LTE networks. The speed of data is just going to increase with 5G. Additionally to improving security, simplifying system management, and providing more predictable performance, SD-WAN systems also reduce costs.
It is also interesting to note that SD-WAN is on the shortlist for pretty much all businesses. Because there are so many features available, choosing the right vendor can be challenging.
As for the top SD-WAN vendors (outside of Cisco Systems, which is the number one), here is a list compiled from data from eWEEK, Gartner, IDC, Dell’Oro Group, and other sources.
San Jose, Calif.
A broad range of router offerings and SD-WAN capabilities offered by the leading networking company will appeal to prospective buyers:
- Viptela, a pureplay SD-WAN solution, was acquired by Cisco for 610 million dollars in 2017. Cisco’s portfolio of edge routers ISR and ASR now include Viptela capabilities.
- SD-WAN solutions from Cisco are two different types:
- With Cisco’s SD-WAN powered by Viptela, complex IT environments can enjoy maximum flexibility and advanced capabilities
- Cisco SD-WAN Powered by Meraki’s simple and secure full-stack IT capabilities as part of the Cisco SD-WAN portfolio is ideal for lean IT environments and SD-Branch environments
- Cisco provides a fully integrated security stack for SD-WAN, including Cisco Umbrella Secure Internet Gateway cloud security, to help customers transition to Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) architecture
- Cisco, as a leading provider of cloud solutions, has established partnerships and SD-WAN integrations to ensure seamless and secure user experiences regardless of the cloud.
- According to volume and revenue, Cisco is the world’s largest network vendor in the SD-WAN market.
San Jose, Calif.
The value proposition for potential buyers: single-pass pipeline SD-WAN architecture with integrated security, routing, SD-WAN, analytics, and multi-tenancy both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Comprehensive security, advanced routing, full-featured SD-WAN, multi-tenancy, and sophisticated analytics in one software operating system (VOSTM) for on-premises and cloud deployments
- Security SD-WAN and Security as a Service for Cloud and On-Premises from the number one vendor
- There are thousands of enterprise customers and more than 120 service providers
- The full version of Versa Secure SD-WAN is available for mid-size to large enterprise organizations or Versa Titan for lean organizations
- Operates on Versa appliances, Dell appliances, certified white boxes, virtualization environments, and in the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.).
- Implementations for both enterprises and service providers with complete multi-tenancy
- Advanced routing including IPv6 support on a scalable basis
Tel Aviv, Israel
Providing cloud-native services that combine networking and security that are a viable value proposition for potential buyers. With Cato, enterprise customers can quickly migrate from MPLS and on-premises infrastructure to a much more agile network with cloud-resident services.
- Connecting users, mobile branches, and cloud resources with SASE from an early adopter
- In contrast to separate appliances, Cato delivers networking and security capabilities through a single software stack.
- Enterprise networks connect all enterprise resources under one roof. With Cato’s edge SD-WAN devices, known as Sockets, branches, and data centers are connected. Sites can also be connected through IPsec tunnels from third-party firewalls.
- Cato’s clientless or client-based remote access solution enables mobile users to connect to Cato services
- Cloud data centers can connect directly or through virtual appliances to Cato’s points of presence.
- With the single network management console, you can see everything in your network
- Offering a full range of cloud-native managed security services that protect both east-west and north-south traffic. The solution includes a next-generation firewall VPN, secure web gateway, advanced threat prevention, cloud, and mobile access protection, as well as managed threat detection and response.
- With integrated WAN optimization, a global private network is at your disposal.
Read Related Article: SD-WAN Solutions Such as VMware’s [Anywhere Workforce] are Popular